If you have already booked your State Exam and need to reschedule your State Exam for another date, follow the instructions below.
Here are a few things to remember when rescheduling your State Exam:
- The State Exam is required to get your New York State Real Estate Salesperson License.
- The State Exam must be taken in person at one of the exam site locations.
- You have up to 7 days prior to your exam date to reschedule your exam.
- If you need to reschedule your exam within 7 days of the exam date, you will need to wait until the exam date and then book a new exam date as you did when you first booked your exam. You will also need to pay the $15 exam fee again.
Follow these steps to reschedule your State Exam:
- Login to your eAccessNY account using the login credentials you used to create the account. (If you cannot remember your password, check your original confirmation email.)
- Click the exam you booked from the menu.
- Reschedule your exam for the earliest available date.
- Once complete, please download or screenshot your confirmation page and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.